Napa Valley Tasting Barn Website Accessibility — What You Should Know
Napa Valley Tasting Barn understands that the website must be accessible to all people.
WCAG 2.1 Updates Are Currently Being Made
Substantial progress has been made toward accessibility, however, we recognize there may be areas for improvement. The improvements we have already made will help all users, including those that rely on assistive technology, such as screen readers.
We are currently partnered with external WCAG experts to make the site more inclusive — implementing site-wide accessibility changes. This intensive work is being done in phases, and is still in progress. We appreciate your patience. Our goal is to have the majority of the WCAG 2.1 improvements completed as of September 1, 2021.
WCAG standards are constantly evolving. Please be aware our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of this website, please contact us by filling out the form below, or by calling the ADA Coordinator, Kevin O’brien at: (707) 492 3531.
We look forward to your feedback.
Questions or concerns? Fill out the form and our ADA Coordinator, Kevin O’brien will respond in a timely manner.
Napa Valley Tasting Barn
1021 Atlas Peak Rd
Napa, CA 94558
WCAG 2.1 Updates
The list below details the updates we have already made to better serve all visitors.
- Updated all images with ALT text in order to describe them textually for vision impaired
- Added focus indicator in order to identify where the cursor is (for tab browsing)
- Updated numerous colors for fonts, buttons, borders, backgrounds, etc… to increase visual contrast
- Updated font sizes to be easier to read – banners included
- Updated heading structures to better organize page content
- Updated contact forms to have proper labels for input fields
- Increased header navigation contrast
- Increased footer navigation contrast
- Changed social media icons to have greater size and contrast
- Enlarged image title fonts
- Changed the size of click targets to be larger in general
- Improved button contrast, size, font size, click targets
- Added aria to design elements where additional information was required (in store)
- Added additional descriptive text to purchasing forms
- Complete / total cart, product catalog and checkout redesign